General Area in Maricopa>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Kirtland, NM

Are there any agents that specialize in the Maricopa area? I need one for purchasing a rental prop that I will later move into after retirement

Asked by Ted, Kirtland, NM Tue Mar 22, 2011

Hi Ted!

As you can see, there are several Realtors who specialize in Maricopa as do I. Be sure you are working with someone that not only can sell you an investment home but also has the experience of renting out and managing that home. In working with that person, you have someone with a true buy in to renting the home in a short time frame as opposed to simply selling you a home at comp value that may or may not be in demand for renting. At Maricopa Properties, we do have a full property management division that takes over the rental aspect of the home immediately after closing. If you would like additional information, or to set up a time to talk, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Dawn Madden
Maricopa Properties
I have dealt with Dawn and several other Realtors in Maricopa and I must say that Dawn is the WORST! She is a Cyber Realtor that you can never reach or talk to only through email. The service you get is terrible. Definitely try another Realtor. There are many better qualified and more competent Realtors in Maricopa.
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Ted

My wife, Patti, and I have been Maricopa residents for over 8 years. We know all there is to know about our community and ONLY deal with Maricopa homes. Therefore, we know where all of the best deals are and have the knowledge of the subdivisions and different models so that we can find you the perfect home.

Due to the large number of short sales and foreclosures in the Maricopa area, there are a lot of other terrific deals available. If you give me an idea of what you are looking for (sq. footage, levels, # of bedrooms, etc.) along with a budget, I would be happy send you a list of homes currently available that meet your criteria.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Ted,

We live and specialize in foreclosures and short sales in the east valley, have represented many buyers and seller in Maricopa, and will gladly help you.

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart -
Hi Ted
Like Dagmar, I'm a local Realtor, covering the Maricopa and Casa Grande markets. My family and I have lived in Maricopa since the early '80s - long before Maricopa achieved the present population. .
My suggestion would be to talk with and interview several agents. You will be spending a great deal of time with your agent, first to find a property and then during the escrow process. It's important for you and your agent to 'click'
Good Luck with your search! Maricopa is a great community!
Hello Ted, I'm a local agent and a resident of Maricopa myself. I can help you find the right property and close the deal. There are a lot of Short Sales and it helps if your agent has experience with Short Sales. As a starting point, I would set up a search for you in the mls with your search criteria and you would automatically receive daily updates as properties come to market. I suggest, no matter who you pick as your Realtor, you will benefit from someone who lives and works in Maricopa.