General Area in Metro West>Question Details

Dan Jordan, Real Estate Pro in Brentwood, TN

Are Condos selli ng again in Charles Towne at Park Central and Estates of Park Central?

Asked by Dan Jordan, Brentwood, TN Tue Aug 7, 2012

What kind of financing is available for owner occupant?

Answers

3
Yes! Selling and selling fast!
Yes they are! In fact there are only 7 condos still up for sale in the entire Park Central community.
Prices are between $48K and $90K. If you are looking to buy in here let me know and I can send
you additional details. Feel free to call me at 407-864-3139, or email to sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com. Here to help you!

Sylvia Paul
Realty Center
Are the buyers owner/occupants or investors? What do you think of future appreciation. I have heard that is not being as well maintained as previously.
Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012
Never stopped selling. 60 sales in the past year and only 7 on the market. Alas every sale has been for cash.
Is this a good time to buy one of these units or is it a good time to sell one. Do you see much appreciation in Charles Town or Estates of Park Ecntral in next 12 -18 months?
T
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012