General Area in Collierville>Question Details

La2tn, Other/Just Looking in Collierville, TN

Any suggestions on good daycare centers in Collierville. We are moving in January and we have a 4 and 2 year old. Comments appreciated. Thanks!

Asked by La2tn, Collierville, TN Thu Sep 9, 2010

Answers

2
You will find great day cares here, quick in and out! there is one at most area churches too. Day care that are just Mother's day out programs, but actually teach too ! I had a great experience with Germantown Baptist church , Central has a program too ( very close to the Fed ex site)

Good luck !
Web Reference: http://www.PattyEveritt.com
You are fortunate that there are several quality daycare centers in Collierville!

Kid Tech has two locations-one in Schilling Farms and one that just opened off of Highway 385 and Shea Road. Christian Kids is located on the east side of Collierville on Collierville Arlington Road and The Goddard School opened this year as well--it is located on Winchester at Byhalia Road.

Most of the churches offer Mothers Day Out programs as well if you are looking for a break, yet not full time!

Let me know if you need any additional information!