General Area in New Tacoma>Question Details

Jason, Both Buyer and Seller in Anaheim Hlls, Anaheim,...

Any recommendations for a property manager specializing in New Downtown, Tacoma?

Asked by Jason, Anaheim Hlls, Anaheim, CA Mon Dec 31, 2007

I'm in the middle of acquiring a condo in New Downtown and want to rent it out. I've got a couple of recommendations but the more the better! Thanks.

Answers

7
Windermere Property Management, (253) 221-1275
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 4, 2008
I recommend contacting REUSA NW Property Management. I am a real estate broker from that office and had once been on the management team. They work mainly with military families. They are a great professional office, great system, great managers and great marketing. 253-414-1977. These folks offer much more than the typical management office for around the same cost. They are worth calling for an Rental Market ANalysis and a meet and greet.
Respectfully,
Maria Benavides
Click on Find a Property Manager on the main menu to locate one in the Tacoma area.
Are you interested in managing your own rental property? It is very possible especially with the help of a couple of rental organizations in the area. Olympic Rental Association is very helpful. You can easily advertise with http://www.rentals.com and reach renters moving here from all over the world. The best advertising seems to be a sign on the property. Congratulations on aquiring a new rental investment! Jeanne Hendricks
Whoever you choose, see if they are a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, also known as NARPM. It is an association of professional property managers, and they really encourage continuing education and professionlism among their members. My broker is the NARPM president in Kitsap, you can call her if you need a referral, Janice Beam at Realty Station at 360-377-5699.
Try Real Estate Investments services, located in the North End they have the expertise in the downtown market that you will be looking for.
Harold Allen in Lakewood manages our condo hoa in DT Tacoma I believe they also manage individual rentals.