General Area in Houston>Question Details

Veronica mur…, Renter in Houston, TX

Am looking to move to Houston in February 2014. Am in the medical field so looking for close proximity 20 to 30 min commute to hospital around.?

Asked by Veronica murira, Houston, TX Mon Dec 16, 2013

Answers

16
my house is in zip code 77083 will that help?
Congratulations on your move to Houston! Houston is a great city and the field that you are in has a very strong medical center. I am a mortgage banker that can help you in getting your mortgage financing that fits your lifestyle. When you have a free second please feel free to contact me so we can further discuss. once you have a price point that you are happy with that is when you can really start looking at homes.

I would like to help you settle into your new home in Houston. My contact info is listed below. Again congrats on your move to Houston!! Hope you have a great day!!

JAY ABEYA
NMLS ID# 252320
K&G Capital Mortgage a division of Houstonian Mortgage Group
832-524-3842 cell
832-813-0100 ext 332 office
713-588-8493 fax
www. kgcm.com
I am agent in the North East area of Houston, Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, Lakeshore, Summerwood, about 30 to 35 min on beltway to medical center,

I really recommend this area, I have lived in this area 35 years and would not consider any othet place,

traffic is not a bad as other areas , investment ie great safe, schools are great,

what is your price range, How many bedrooms, and baths, one story, or two story,

can I place you with a lender for pre approval

As it will be my pleasure helping you find a home of your dreams Give me a call or E-Mail

thank You

Linda
hiya I have a 3bedroomed house, and I am renting the rooms, I am single person too, pls e-mail me if you are interested sharared accomodation, thanks.
by the way I amin the medical field too.
ecepal@yahoo.co.uk
Congratulations on your move to Houston! Houston has a strong medical center. Is there a specific part of town you will be working in? Have you been pre-approved? What is your budget? There are a lot of great homes near medical facilities.

I would love to help you settle into your new home. My contact information is listed below.

Sahar Samadian, Realtor®
Serve Realty Professionals
Direct: 832-741-3120
Veronica,

1st let me welcome u to Houston. I moved here 1980. Took me a little time to get acclimated to Texas being from Calif & our homes is still Venice Beach. The good points no State Income Tax lower prices on Gas & I can normally find a parking space. Trival things, plus my home would cost 1.75 million where I grew up 3200 Sq.Ft. My point u get a lot bang for $$$ in R.E if u stay out of Downtown Medical center & don't mind a little Commute.

Also I live between Cypress & Houston in a Community called Canyon Lakes of Stonegate we a Nat'l Golf Course huge lakes , & clubhouse w/exercise areas ect. prices start low $150K & up

Also there are 3-e huge Hospitals close by Methodist ect. 1st things 1st You need to get loan approved if buying & Can get that done on line takes appx 45-60 mins no charge. Also we are paying $1000 up to $4000 of your closing costs but you must have a 640 credit score. you can see my web site http://www.dannypross.com & call me for any other questions. I can also help you with leasing. My wife works for a Mgmt Co & they have 1900 & up home for rent they manage so they have homes located all over Houston & surrounding areas.

Gluck. Danny P. Ross Crs/Gri U/Save Realty & Mort. Co

First congrats on move to the great city of Houston Texas!! AS a mortgage banker I can help you get pre approved and approved for a home mortgage that would fit best for you and your lifestyle. Feel free to contact me so we can further discuss and see what options may be available to you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!!

JAY ABEYA
NMLS ID # 252320
Branch NMLS ID # 312927
K&G Capital Mortgage a Division of Houstonian Mortgage Group, Inc
7026 Old Katy Rd Suite 280
Houston, TX 77024
832-813-0100 ext 332
832-524-3842 cell
713-588-8493 fax
http://www.kgcm.com
Good morning, Veronica

Congrats on your move to Houston. Your post does not specify which hospital you are wanting to be near. Houston has many medical centers and hospitals spread in every area. Also, there are many Park n Ride sites for our Metro system that help you avoid traffic and save tons of money on parking fees.
My wife works in The Medical Center which is a huge cluster of facilities south of Downtown and rides the Metro daily.

Best bet for you is to give one of us a call (me!) and let us begin to help you find the right place. If you are purchasing, you should immediately contact a lender to get an idea of what will be affordable to you and get pre-qualified for a loan. This will be needed when you make an offer on a property. I am a licensed Loan Originator as well as Realtor® and can help you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
arnold@yournexthomehouston.com
http://www.yournexthomehouston.com
713-396-2017 281-788-8962
I will be more than happy to help you look! Pretty much anywhere you live around Houston it will take you 30 minutes to get to the medical center. Are you looking to buy or sell? and about how much are you looking to spend? in either rent or home loan?

Linda
Hi There,

Welcome in advance! The medical center has a lot of good places for purchase and lease. Do you plan on purchasing or renting to start off with? Have you been pre-approved for a purchase? Give me a call, I would love to help you out with your transition!

Sahar Samadian
Serve Realty
832-741-3120
There are so many area medical centers in Houston that could be a number of areas. There is the new Katy/West Houston Medical Center. Lots of housing options there.
Am. Looking to rent for the moment. In a safe community. Nothing greater than 800 for one bedroom apartment
Flag Mon Dec 16, 2013
I live and work in the North East Houston, Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita,
It is a great area , Are you going to be working in the Medical Center?

I am on the beltway , Traffic in this area is much less than most other areas.

Would be my pleasure to have opportunity to help you find a home . Schools are good, safe good real Estate Investment.

Give me a call

Linda
Dear Veronica,
Congrats on your upcoming move to Houston. This is a vibrant city. There are many home options near the Medical Center. It all depends on what you are looking for. From established neighborhoods with single family homes to Condo highrises and townhomes, knowing your criteria will help me provide you with a good selection.

I would love to assist you and I live and work in the area you will be looking.

Nicole Brende
Martha Turner Properties
713-302-9828
http://www.NicoleBrende.com
http://www.BrendeHomes.com
Veronica,

You will likely need to look inside the 610 loop for the most part. Those areas can be a bit pricey if your buying, but there can be some town homes as low as $150,000 that would feature 2 car garages (older of course).

We would need a lot more information before recommending neighborhoods or town home communities. Price range and what type of property would help a great deal. Let us know as we work in these areas all the time.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Your going to love Houston's medical center area with its convenience to the hospitals and freeway access! If you need help finding the right property please give me a call or email, I would be honored to assist you!

Andre Cain
713-494-1906
Andrecain@kw.com
Hi Veronica,

I would love to help you find your new home! Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the list of properties that match your criteria.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
cell. 713-534-3018
Flag Mon Dec 16, 2013
Hi Veronica;

There are lots' of options for the medical center area. I would love to be your Realtor.

Althea Morris
Leak Properties
althea@leakproperties.com
832-498-8016
Flag Mon Dec 16, 2013