General Area in 92069>Question Details

Steven Verde…, Home Buyer in Ewa Beach, Hawai'i

Aloha from Oahu! I'm planning on moving back to San Marcos, and need info on my old neighborhood.

Asked by Steven Verdekel, Ewa Beach, Hawai'i Sun Jun 8, 2008

I lived on Autumn Drive right near Palomar college. We had a gang problem during my 8 years there, but the city was talking about cleaning up the area. I bought my condo there in 1995 for $26,000 and got a 30 mortgage on it! Too bad I sold it, and too bad I didn't buy more with both hands when I had the chance. Anyways, how is that area now. I might like to move back to the old neigborhood.

Answers

3
Frank Diaz MBA/RA 808.723.0900’s answer
Hi Steven,

Contact me if there's anything I can do on the Ewa side. Things have been very slow in Ewa and Makakilo, but have picked up these last two months will all of the family and school moves.

Aloha,
Frank
Web Reference: http://www.hawaiihome.biz/
Hi Steven, I am interested in your home at 91-212 Makalauna Place in Ewa Beach, HI. Please contact me: shortsaleshawaii@gmail.com

Aloha,
Travis
Steven,

This is your uncle Mike. Call me. 608.358.1712. Everything is OK, but I want to talk to you .

MG