General Area in 06401>Question Details

Sam, Real Estate Pro in Pennsylvannia

All American Valley? Is Ansonia the next bedroom community?

Asked by Sam, Pennsylvannia Wed Jul 16, 2008

Would someone tell me about Ansonia, it seems affordable, but is it a nice area, how are the schools etc.? Would be a good idea to buy in that area if we plan on sticking around for 10 years or so? Thanks!

Answers

4
Voices Member’s answer
Ansonia is generally a very affordable place to live. School, community, and market demographics can be sent to you from a local realtor. Prices on homes vary in size, location, square footage, it really depends on your needs. I specialize within the valley and New Haven areas, and would be more than happy to send you more information if you need if you aren't represented yet.

Feel free to contact me at marleyayhens@prudentialct.com
You will find that Ansonia, like many of the Valley towns, has plenty to offer. Ansonia has invested heavily in their school system at all grade levels. Derby is in the process of building a new middle school. Seymour has also built an upgraded their school systems. These improvements will benefit the residents for years to come.
My office is in Ansonia and we have been helping people move here for over 20 years. Feel free to call or email.
Frank Hoinsky
Frank A. Hoinsky Real Estate
203 732 8080
frankh@realtor.com
Ansonia is a wonderful value right now. As mentioned you can get school information online. I have a great listing there that is a 9 year old colonial, 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage, granite counters, hardwood floors that has just been reduced to $328,000. The home is on a lovely 1/2 acre lot close to RT 8 for commuting to lower Fairfield County. A home like this would be much more in other areas of the state. If you are not working with a Realtor I would be happy to show it to you.
Claudia Ginter
Sam,

Are you already pre qualified? Do you already have a realtor that's working with you to send you properrties in Ansonia? To find out if it's a nice area and about the schools you should talk to neighbors. It's a great idea to invest in real estate if you are giong to be staying in an area for 10 years or longer. Hope to hear from you soon!!!