49735 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jean Leon Ma…, Real Estate Pro in Camelback East, Phoe...
Jean Leon Magnotto answered:
I own 2 homes that are listed for rent on here, how do I claim them. They were listed by Postlets. There is no link to click on to Claim Home.
Got to the tabs at the top, then : My Listings> Manage Listings > ADD LISTING button . Enter the address on the existing listing tab, and that will lead you to the claim process. Good ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 1, 2015 Using Trulia in 49735
Patty Murphy, Real Estate Pro in 49735
Patty Murphy answered:
how do I get a list of commercial foreclosure's in Gaylord mi?
Contact your local Real Estate Agent and have them do a full search for you meeting your requirements.

Contact me at Century 21 Dunn & Associates I would be happy to help you. Patty ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 29, 2014 Foreclosure in 49735
Bob Hunley, Real Estate Pro in Gaylord, MI
Bob Hunley answered:
Value of 2.5 acres, wooded, undeveloped, private road
Although more information is necessary to give you the right number, approximates are $1200-1500 per Acre for average land and double to triple that if it has some great feature like wa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012 Home Buying in 49735
Gary Smith, Real Estate Pro in Michigan
Gary Smith answered:
Can I change main pictures?

I haven't had your problem, but believe that once you claim the home from the detail page of the property, you will be able to change photos.

I also suggest letting CB know ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 2, 2008 Tech Tips in 49735
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Bob Hunley, Managing Broker in Gaylord, MI
Bob Hunley
Managing Broker
Gaylord, MI
Jamie Kurth, Agent in 49735
Jamie Kurth
Home > Michigan > Otsego County > Gaylord > 49735
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer