In My Neighborhood in Friendswood : Advice

change location

cancel or


Parker Compa…, Real Estate Pro in 77539
Parker Company answered:
Who do I report a corrupt HOA board in Texas?
Texas has recently passed new laws that regulate Homeowner Associations. We suggest you seek the advice of an attorney regarding any questions or concerns about your HOA.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 24, 2013 In My Neighborhood in 77546
EdithJasser…, Real Estate Pro in 60093
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life answered:
what are yearly taxes?
Once you are interested in a certain property your Realtor will be able to get you that detailed information, he or she will also be able to let you know which deductions will apply to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 3, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 77546
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Emmitt Allen, Agent in Houston, TX
Emmitt Allen
Houston, TX
Jeanette Letson Valdez..., Agent in Clear Lake
Jeanette Letson Valdez...
Clear Lake
Kimberly Harding, Broker in 77573
Kimberly Harding
Terry Helton, Agent in Houston, TX
Terry Helton
Houston, TX
Home > Texas > Galveston County > Friendswood > In My Neighborhood in Friendswood
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer