46737 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Juan Carlos…, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, IN
Juan Carlos Carrasquel, Expert answered:
my wife has a 2nd property, solely in her married name, originally purchased to make kids a place to live. kids gone, property to be in foreclosure.
Probably yes but you should talk to your attorney to see what your options are. There could be ways to protect the property.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 Home Buying in 46737
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Steuben County > Fremont > 46737
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer