Freeland : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
What if the information about our home is very outdated, probably causing there to be a much lower zestimate than should be. How can that be updated?
As Megan says, you can update the information on Zillow. However (because I post a lot on Zillow, too), Zillow cautions that changes you make can take a while to be reflected in any new ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Home Selling in 98249
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Island County > Freeland
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer