Franklin County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


txheart442, Home Buyer in 66067
txheart442 asked:
Does the seller have to sign the cancellation of contract to get escrow back.? Our contract has a contingency for inspections; due to inspection we as buyers signed a cancellation of contract statement. The title company said the seller has to sign it for us to get…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 16, 2015 Home Buying in 66067
Debra Price, Real Estate Pro in Garnett, KS
Debra Price answered:
Is the house at 3199 Tennessee Rd, still available?
No, I do not see that house listed, but there is another listed at 3503 Tennessee Road Ottawa, 66067 and it is listed for$110,000. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 1.6 acres with doubl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 19, 2013 Home Buying in Ottawa
Sarah Robins…, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Sarah Robinson answered:
What is the walking trail like at 3029 Vermont Rd Rantoul KS? Can it really fit an ATV?
The sellers made the trail themselves and it runs throughout the back acreage of the property. It is mostly wooded and very pretty. There is a small creek that runs in the back part, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 11, 2013 Home Buying in Rantoul
Sarah Klamm, Real Estate Pro in Wellsville, KS
Sarah Klamm answered:
I looking into a steel-frame house (not-manufactured, think shop-house) and I am trying to finance through USDA. Will this work?
I don't know what banks you are talking to, but a lender who does a lot of USDA Rural Development loans will know the most about that program. Comparables are an issue with all lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 2, 2011 Home Buying in 66067
Rudy R. McDo…, Real Estate Pro in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Rudy R. McDowell answered:
One of my clients purchased a home in 2009 and received the $8000 tax credit. She is a teacher and was laid off in Kansas budget cuts and had to
Hi, Sarah. Best person/entity to ask would be the governmental dept. that gave her the tax credit.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 15, 2011 Financing in 66092
Kevin Olson,…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Olson, Jessica Laude answered:
Does anyone know of a national lender who will do loans for a manufactured home on 40 acres? Thanks!
US Bank and Wells Fargo. I've had great luck with both, but more luck if your clients walk in to talk instead of calling an 800 number.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 20, 2011 Agent2Agent in Wellsville
Sarah Klamm, Real Estate Pro in Wellsville, KS
Sarah Klamm answered:
how motivated is the seller for the property at 1615 Orchard in Ottawa?
This home is currenlty occupied and has been on the market for 166 days. There have been no changes to the price since it was listed in October. The best way to guage a sellers motiva ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jan 3, 2011 Home Buying in Ottawa
Sarah Klamm, Real Estate Pro in Wellsville, KS
Sarah Klamm answered:
what to offer on a 2000sqft REO on 8 acres that will need to be gutted to studs and refinished?
This is a pretty good location between Pomona and Williamsburg. Are you already working with a realtor? My name is Sarah Klamm and I am a Realtor with Layton Real Estate in Wellsville ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Mar 14, 2009 Foreclosure in Ottawa
Sarah Klamm, Real Estate Pro in Wellsville, KS
Sarah Klamm answered:
2721 kentucky rd 66067 ottawa kansas 66067

I looked on MLS and don't find a listing for this home. I found a beautiful log home at 3510 Kentucky Rd.

This is my first time on Trulia, so I didn't see your question bef ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 4, 2008 Home Buying in 66067
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Franklin County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer