Forreston : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Groff, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Don Groff answered:
I am on section 8 and would like to buy the house i live in how do i go about that?
First you would want to contact your landlord to see if they would even consider selling the house. From there you are going to need to speak with a loan officer to get pre-approved to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 10, 2011 Home Buying in 76041
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Ellis County > Forreston
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer