Foreclosure in 11236>Question Details

Mr wright, Other/Just Looking in Brook, IN

you had a one bedroom condo on seaview ave and 108th street

Asked by Mr wright, Brook, IN Wed Nov 13, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I know of the condo you are talking about. My company has the info you need. Please call 718 272 8988. Ask for WALKER
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Wright,

There is no property attached to your question. What exactly are you asking? If you need help locating a property to purchase or just need to get more information on a property, a licensed real estate agent can help you. I happen to be a licensed agent and I am also intimately familiar with the Canarsie area. Feel free to contact me direct anytime if you need further assistance. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer