Foreclosure in Beverly Glen>Question Details

magdabarbara, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

why is this property so low, and any reason why it may be on the market for three years? It's a single family home for $254,115 on Beverly Glen, 90077

Asked by magdabarbara, Los Angeles, CA Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

10
Kathleen (Kat) Becker’s answer
What is the property address? It is possible that this is not an accurate listing.

I work with buyers and renters for FREE with no obligation. Feel free to contact me directly.

Kat
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
There are a lot of outdated listings on Trulia, you should start working with an agent they will get you an up to date list of everything available. I can refer you to one if you do not have an agent yet.. :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
That's probably a mistake or a notice of default. If you would like good information on property....a local Realtor is the only way to go!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Realty Trac lists properties in foreclosure, but they're not necessarily for sale. It may have been in default / foreclosure for 3 years.

When there isn't a precise address, and it's listed by Realty Trac, there is a good chance it's not a real property listing for sale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Im in 90025 and any property which has been on the market for 3 years on Beverly Glen at that price may have some big issues.Properties are running around 700K and up and up on this pretty street.
would like to research that for you, what is the address?
It's likely incorrect information that we cannot verify without an address.
Without knowing the address it is impossible to tell you. Many times on Trulia and other like sites, they show the amount owed by a homeowner on a Notice of Default (pre-foreclosure) This is not the value of the home.
Also, remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it is!
If you are looking to purchase a home, call me, I can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Beverly Glen is very busy and if you take a look, you will se that there are a lot of properties for sale there. I am not seeing any listing for this amount of money but in general if a property is on the market for so long it might be bc it can not pass inspection, bank will not finance, permit problems, noise from the street, unrealistic seller etc.
I would recommend going there and looking at the property in person,. Have your realtor ask all the questions but keep in mind that if a home is great it will go off the market in no time!If you don't have a Realtor, i would love to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Magda,

Which is the full address of the property that you are referring to?
Web Reference: http://Douglaslagos.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Douglas,
I don't know the exact address. The address on the street view says 1369 North Beverly Glen Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, but I know those aren't the exact addresses. http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022753310--N-Beverly-Glen-Blvd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013