Mc721881, Other/Just Looking in Greater Wilshire / H...

why doesn't some of the listing show the exact address?

Asked by Mc721881, Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park, Los Angeles, CA Fri Jun 5, 2009

Answers

3
If you find a property and it doesn't have an address, it isn't a listing. It is a gimmick that other sites use to tempt you in to purchasing their subscription.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 5, 2009
As the others have answered, it is usually not a listing at all if there is no address. The address is required when listing a property. Sites like Realty Trac just pick up on Notices of Default from the tax records and publish them as properties for sale when they are not! I don't think this should be allowed and they really should put a stop to it. In my opinion is Fraud on the part of Realty Trac and as Dyanna said, they are trying to get you to sign up for a subscription. Why pay for listings when there are so many websites to obtain listings for free? Visit my website at: http://www.camoves.com/cynthia.fleming.
If you are looking on Realty Trac you should know that they are not a listing site,they just publish notices of foreclosure from the public records & often do not have the exact address or any other details.