Foreclosure in 48080>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in 48080

who is your # 1 buyers agent?

Asked by Dan, 48080 Thu Apr 22, 2010

who is the hardest working buyers agent?

Answers

5
Hi Dan,

My name is Jon Earl with Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel. I live in St. Clair Shores as well, I would love the opportunity to assist you. Feel free to call me any time at 586-649-6748 or email me at jearl@cbwm.com

Thank you for your consideration,

Jon Earl
Hi Dan,

I am. I'm hungry and work my tail off to get the job done, and done quickly.

Nice to meet you. ;)
Good Evening Dan,

I would recommend doing your own research. If an agent has a large amount of listings or advertises a specific niche market verify that information online or through referals. Make sure the agent you choose is working all local MLS databases and has the experience you need.
Hello Dan,

I'm a bit surprised that you didn't have many agents jumping in to reply about being the "best" or hardest working.

By and large buyers agents *are* hard working. It's the nature of our job description, and what we enjoy to do.

If you'd like to know a bit more about buyer agency please read the following article that I wrote a while ago:

http://kriswales.yourkwagent.com/atj/user/AdditionalGetActio…
Web Reference: http://chataboutmacomb.com
Dan,

I am not sure what you are looking for here. Trulia is not a real estate brokerage, and Trulia does not have it's own real estate agents. The agents that answer questions here all work for different brokerages and there is no one person that evaluates us.

If you need help with a buyers agent in St. Clair Shores, we can help you find someone who is hardworking, honest and knowledgeable of the area.
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI