Foreclosure in Long Beach>Question Details

Carefirst, Other/Just Looking in Long Beach, CA

who is the owner tothe property of 1330 raymond ave. long bach ca 90804 and what is the cost of rent and is it available to rent

Asked by Carefirst, Long Beach, CA Wed Jan 5, 2011

Answers

5
It is still bank owned, there had been long term tenants in there, maybe they are still there
No listed on the MLS. Sorry!
This is a repo - the bank took the property back on 6/15/2010. Fannie Mae is the actual owner right now. They typically keep the properties vacant until they sell them. This property does NOT appear to be for sale yet - so it may be a while before a new owner comes in and gets it ready to rent. In the mean time, please contact me if you are looking to rent - I found 20 rentals in just zip code 90804 starting at $800 - going all the way up to $1925. Call or email me

Bill Mota - Broker
626) 233-0190
BillMota@Live.com
This property is a duplex and was foreclosed upon in June 2010. The bank now owns it. No postings on the MLS that it is available for rent.
Due to privacy reasons, not sure any agent will post a name on a public forum--however, you can check local public records department, ask a neighbor(s), knock on the door, or any local agent can help you with information...