Foreclosure in Newark>Question Details

Laurenshea, Home Buyer in Newark, DE

who is expert at foreclosure homes with all informations/details?

Asked by Laurenshea, Newark, DE Thu May 21, 2009

Answers

7
Thank you for your question about finding a foreclosure expert. I suggest submitting a request for a real estate agent to contact you from the RealtyTrac website because they have access to all the information you may want, since they are typically signed up with their service.
Do some research on agents handling REO transactions in your interested area...they'll have the knowledge and experience to advise you.
Some REO brokers do not work with buyers/investors & only list, but most will have buyers agents and/or can refer you to someone.
Web Reference: http://NorthShoreREO.com
More and more Realtors are becoming well versed in the foreclosure homes process as the volume of distressed homes keeps rising...Call me, No, call me..that it what you hear from them. when your looking for a good person for foreclosures and short sales, ask them this. what will you do if the 2nd lean holder will not budge from the price, or the 2nd will and the 1st will not take a lose. Ask them how will you stop my foreclosure when the house won’t sell? The only true expert is an investor. they are out there every day going back and forth with the banks. That is why more and more Realtors are working with investors to get there short sales sold and to keep the home owner out of foreclosure.
Some of my Buyers have gotten great buys on short sale, and foreclosure homes. I know the process very well, and prefer foreclosure homes. Mine have all closed 1 to 2 weeks late but did settle. I would be happy to answer any of your questions about the process of buying a foreclosure home. They all get listed on the MLS with the other homes for sale after the bank owns it, although some have gone to auction.
Steve Fisher
Find a good agent who is experienced in dealing with short sale and foreclosure homes in your area. It can be difficult to find a good, qualified, short sale and foreclosure home specialist!

See -
More and more Realtors are becoming well versed in the foreclosure homes process as the volume of distressed homes keeps rising. Every one is a little different based upon the lien holders, the type of work the house needs, etc. If you have direct questions of any property in particular, contact a Realtor with whom you are comfortable. Prepare a home purchase plan and follow it as closely as you can. If there is anything that I can help you with, don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to help. Have a great day............................chris

PS - To search some foreclosure properties by state go to the below listed web site and search in Delaware or email me at FreeHomesList@yahoo.com
Hi Lauren:

You might try to find a broker in your area who has been certified by the National Association as a Loss
Mitigation Specialist. This certification teaches brokers how to handle short sales, auctions and REO's
(which are the formally foreclosed properties.) The safest transaction is the REO which means it is already owned by the bank. You don't have to worry about other liens, the condition of the house or whether or
not a home will be foreclosed before you complete the short sales process as this can happen. Good luck!
If you decide to look for anything on Martha's Vineyard please look us up.