Deecision1, Home Buyer in North Lawndale, Chic...

who handles the foreclosures in Chicago? Need a contact #... 1243 S. Kostner ave. is the property! Can anyone tell me how to go forward with this..?

Asked by Deecision1, North Lawndale, Chicago, IL Mon Nov 14, 2011

Answers

8
Hi Dee,

The best place to start is to hire a buyers agent. As a buyer our services to you are FREE!

Start with the agents that addressed your concerns right here on Trulia, myself included.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011
There are Listing Agents and Buyer's Agents. Both of these types of agents are Realtors and they can help you. Find a good agent and he/she can help you in your search process. I have helped many buyers purchase single family homes and multi units in this neighborhood. Many properties are for sale - COntact me if you are interested.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
billjdeligiannis@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Your agent needs to contact the owner and ask him if wants to sell. The property is not in foreclosure
I've helped many buyers around the West Loop and UIC/Taylor Street neighborhoods and would love to work as your REALTOR. Because of my experience, it means we can work together to find a great home that will not only be great for you to live in and make a home but to also successfully sell when it comes time. Knowing what has been selling and at what prices will also help you when it comes time to negotiate.
If you'd like to get started, I have a quick two-step process for buyers. First is to speak with a mortgage lender about getting pre-approved so you know exactly how much home you can afford. Second is for us to meet at my office so we can chat about what you need or want to see in your next place! At the meeting we'll take a look at what's on the market and what you can expect to go through throughout the buying process!
Sound good?
You can call my cell or email me at anytime..
This property is not on the market. If your looking for foreclosures, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Google Bill Crane. He is a foreclosure expert. You will find him and he is responsive.
This one is not in the MLS yet. All foreclosures end up in the MLS, but it can take time. FInd an agent to help you or you can contact the listing agent directly sometimes.
I couldn't find any information on Trulia, Zillow, Blockshopper, etc. If the property is actually listed, a Realtor would have access to the MLS listing.

If you'd like to contact a Realtor, Dean Gutierrez with Luxe Marketing has done some good work with my personal friends. Cell: 773-392-5590
Web Reference: http://RobWeber.com