Foreclosure in Palmetto Bay>Question Details

Gg, Home Buyer in Palmetto Bay, FL

who does one contact to get inside and take a look at some of the properties you have listed on this site?

Asked by Gg, Palmetto Bay, FL Sat Jul 17, 2010

Answers

9
Gg

You call your buyer broker and they arrange the showings for you.

Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 18, 2010
If you are looking at the foreclosure listings here FORGET THEM!!!

Realtytrack is NOT showing houses for sale at the price shown. It is fraudulent in its listings here.

Any real property for sale through the MLS is listed by an agent and can be seen by any other agent.
You can choose anyone you wish to see it.

I would NOT use the listing agent. They have their first and highest duty to the seller. Using them would be like playing ball and using the coach from the opposing team thinking they would help you to win the game.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 17, 2010
Gg, you can contact any Realtor familiar with the area,,, I of course would love to assist you.
Randy
305.662.4862, Direct Line
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 17, 2010
Beware there are less than reputable companies posting foreclosure information that is NOT accurate. Find yourself a good agent and let them help you navigate through foreclosure that are legit.
You should use the listings you see here as a guide to what you can get for the money. As previous posts stated, the data is skimmed from various sites and is not always up to date.

Contact a good Realtor in your area. Many of them should have a MLS search feature on their personal agent websites.
Choose a realtor in the area that you are looking.
Just contact a Realtor in your area.
Each listing on here is loaded from various sites. There are a lot of companines and Realtors who contribute on here. You need to locate the Realtor you would like to work with to buy a home. Any Realtor can help you with all other listings. You can search on here or call some who are local and decide from there. Good luck with your search.
You can contact me, I work in the Pinecrest/Palmetto Bay area.

Marie Story
Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
305-776-0010

Email: Marie@MarieStory.com

I look forward to hearing from you...Marie
Web Reference: http://www.MarieStory.com