Foreclosure in Houston>Question Details

Dexter Cox, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

who do i talk to to offer my services to cleanup foreclosed homes?

Asked by Dexter Cox, Houston, TX Thu Dec 18, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Dexter, contact realtors, investors, landlords, homeowners' associations and asset managers at banks to start your foreclosure clean-up service marketing. Also, contact other "like" services offering to assist with any overflow or work they may get requests for that they don't handle. Check out Trulia Foreclosure Cleanup Blog link below that will give you more insight about the foreclosure clean-up industry.

Cassandra, Foreclosure Cleanup Author/Consultant, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC
Dexter,
Check out the Realtors that you see that have a lot of foreclosures listed. Most REO listings go to the same agents. Some have 1 or 2 but many have 15 or more at any given time - with a total of 50 a month.
In our office we have one agent that does just HUD and one that does Bank and Corp. owned.
Unfortunately our receptionist has a husband that does this work. But you want to find the people that have the listings. Go on to HAR and you may find them.
Hi Dexter,

My clients always ask me for people that offer your services. Please email your contact information to me directly and I will keep it in my roledex.

Juan Carlos
281-660-9988
I would maybe try to find out who some of the big listing agents are for bank owned properties and talk to them. They very possibly already have someone contracted to do that type of work for them, but you never know. I don't know that contacting banks directly will get you anywhere, there typically is too much runaround to get anywhere with them. Good luck, I hope this is at least a good starting point for you.
Web Reference: http://www.chadboyers.com