Foreclosure in Sunset Park>Question Details

stonienerima, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

who I have to contact to buy house?

Asked by stonienerima, Brooklyn, NY Thu Oct 10, 2013

Answers

8
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
Search for available listings on line, connect with a good broker or agent who is willing to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
Hello, My name is Jose Ochoa, first you need to get pre approved and then you can come back to trulia and find the property you would like to purchase and come back to me for the loan paper work. call me any time and ill explain in more details. 7187817825
My name is Luis, I'm a Realtor for Highline residential we specialize in homes and apartments in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email when you get the chance.

Warmly,
Luis

Luis Paulino
L.Paulino@HLresidential.com
917-602-0293
Start working with a local realtor, they can assist you best in this process.
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Most people contact a local real estate agent. If you need help, feel free to contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
You need a Realtor.... Google local Real Estate companies around your area, tell them exactly what you want and they will help you! Its easy!