Betsylow, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

which part of west palm beach consider safe and a good investment

Asked by Betsylow, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Dec 10, 2010

Answers

3
Robert Brubaker’s answer
Betsy,

You have received two useful answers. I might add that real estate has property specific
considerations always. No area is populated with all " good" or "bad " investments. The worth of the
investment depends also on the investor. Rate of return, strategies are important but you should
feel comfortable with whatever you do. Get out there look at streets, communities ,you find interesting
and then match available properties there to the focus you reach from the contacts it was suggested
you make. A good candidate for buying is one that fits into your criteria , seems consistant with
characteristics of a property you want to own.

I specialize in the HUD Homes market. I can tell you no "good deal " is a deal for everybody. Real Estate
is an active and applied investment not passive. Look and you will find. Good Luck! Like my
fellow realtors - glad to help further.

Bob Brubaker -Highlight Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 11, 2010
Betsy,
As mentioned previously, everyones definition mat be different. If you are looking for investment property with high returns, these will typically be in more economically challenged areas.

I work with investors from around the world and everyone has a different product they focus on.

I would be happy to discuss your investment strategy in greater detail.

Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE
Realty Elite - The Palm Beaches
561-827-1790
Craig@REbuyersgroup.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 10, 2010
Betsy,

The answer to your question depends on your definition of "safe and a good investment". Each person's criteria mean something different regarding investment.

My advice to you is to find a realtor knowledgable in the area and go over your buying criteria first. It's difficult to recommend any area just based on the question above.

I hope this helps.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
West Palm Beach, FL