Foreclosure in Holmdel>Question Details

Grace, Home Buyer in Holmdel, NJ

which house in Tara Court is in Foreclosure? How can we get in bidding?

Asked by Grace, Holmdel, NJ Fri May 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3120036021--Tara-Ct-Holmde…

Answers

4
How do I contact you? I would like information on any foreclosures in Holmdel. Thank you.
Lis Pendens doesn't mean that a home is in Foreclosure. There are many different scenarios that could place a mortgage in Lis Pendens. I am a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert). I can discuss with you the process and see if this property is something that could be of interest or not to you and also explain the process of short sales and foreclosures for you to better understand if this is the type of property you want to peruse.

Please contact me for further information.
Check the county sheriff sale list.
It appears that 7 Tara Ct is in lis pendens or pre foreclosure. It is not on the market which indicates they may be trying to work things out. A problem doesn't necessarily mean that the home is for sale.