Foreclosure in Lake Charles>Question Details

Damian Johns…, Home Buyer in Deridder, LA

where do you get the list of government foreclosures in my area?

Asked by Damian Johnson, Deridder, LA Mon Dec 3, 2007

Answers

7
Most all forclosed homes are listed with real estate companies. The lenders are not in the business of selling homes. You can contact any local real estate agent to give you into. Unfortunately, when they do go on the market, they are usually priced at fair market value. What that means is that the condition of the home is taken into consideration when pricing it and it is usually priced close to the true value of the home. If they can not sell it at the fair market value, they will begin to go down on the price in increments, over a several month period of time. This is where a good real estate agent comes in. They can monitor this for you and alert you when a property drops to a desirable level. Call me if you need assistance. I would be glad to help you. My number is (337) 526-9330 or kathy@kathyvenable.com
Where do i get a list of government foreclosures in my area?
If you are looking for HUD reposessed properties. I am a HUD approved Broker. Right now there are 2 on the market. One is Moss Bluff and the other is in Sulphur, both over $100,000 but the list is updated each week.

My name is Dru Ellender and I am Broker for Coldwell Banker Gallerie Realty in Sulphur. I have over 20 years of real estate experience. Please call me if you would like more information.

Dru Ellender
Coldwell Banker Gallerie Realty, LLC
337-625-3150 office
337-274-1320 cell
The question should be,

Where can I find a list of bank owned, forclosed properties that are for sale!

Answer is, Any realtor can provide you with live REO (real estate owned by banks) properties currently listed on MLS

Get pre-approved for a mortgage and find yourself a deal!
GO TO http://WWW.USHUD.COM AND PICK YOUR STATE AND COUNTY
Hi Damian,

Trulia has this information. Just check out the link below to view the foreclosure listings in your area.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Do a google search under HUD Foreclosures. it's as simple as that!