Foreclosure in San Antonio>Question Details

BRE,  in San Antonio, TX

where do i register for bank forclosures at the bexar county courthouse in san antonio texas?

Asked by BRE, San Antonio, TX Mon May 16, 2011

looking to buy forclosure by the bank at courthous auction

Answers

1
You don't have to register. All you need to do is show up with your monopoly money cashier's checks and be ready to bid on the 1st Tuesday of the Month at the Bexar County Courthouse steps. All monies are due immediately upon purchase and you don't have time to go to the Bank to get a Cashier's check for the exact amount.

I suggest you get a copy of either the "REX Report" or "Roddy Report" in advance as they will help you navigate the fast paced auction that will take place. Also, I suggest going to an auction first before showing up ready to bid so you can get a feel for how it works. It's an organized chaos and you need to understand how the process works and suggest you speak to some of the other bidders to learn from them about the process as well.

Not many properties actually get sold to 3rd party investors in these auctions based on my prior experiences with the monthly foreclosure auctions (in Travis Co.) ~ maybe up to 3-5% of the total listed properties. The Banks tend to buy up most of the inventory.