bluedugout, Home Buyer in Oxford Circle/ Castor,...

where do I assess information for any foreclosures? contact agents, or banks??

Asked by bluedugout, Oxford Circle/ Castor, Philadelphia, PA Sun Oct 25, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Vidya’s answer
Well-known professionals called the realtors for years have formed the foundation of the real estate industry. So much so that few people ever have to ask, what it is that the realtors do. As the industry evolves and grows, however, a newer profession has emerged, that is the real estate consultant. Contrary to what many people think, a consultant has a very different role from that of an agent. It is always better to understand the difference in their roles before opting to take their services. Though the two professions have some similarities, they have just as many differences.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 28, 2009
please feel free to contact me and I will send you a current list of REO
Michael P Cohen 610-642-0347
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 25, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer