Foreclosure in 22039>Question Details

Dolair, Home Buyer in 22039

where can you go to get listing for goverment tax foreclosure homes?

Asked by Dolair, 22039 Sun Jan 27, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:



One of the best places is to visit your local tax assessor's office and ask for a list. It's free, but you have to do a lot of the legwork. There's also several websites that are subscription based, which I've provided below.

Hope this information is thumbs-up friendly!

Frank Biganski, Realtor ABR
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer