Foreclosure in Middleton>Question Details

Looking Arou…, Home Buyer in Middleton, WI

where can you get a list of foreclosed properties for middleton wi?

Asked by Looking Around, Middleton, WI Sun Jun 13, 2010

Answers

4
I will send you a list of foreclosures in Middleton right away. The foreclosure market can be tricky and you will need a good agent on your side to help you with the transaction once you decide to move forward. I have helped 3 clients to date with foreclosed homes and 2 with short sales. I would be happy to help you. Please email me and let me know when you would like to get started. Thanks.

Mark Gladue
Bunbury & Associates
Downtown Office
608-239-5593 Cell
mark@markgladue.com
I would love to send you a list of foreclosures in Middleton, please email your phone number and request to judybraund@kw.com. I will keep you updated with any new listings as soon as they come on the market.
I hope to talk to you soon. Judy Braund, 608-235-0431
There is no reason to pay for a subscription service. Much of the information is these services is dated. Many Realtors subscribe to these services, and utilize other data sources to cross reference and verify data.

Here's a list from Trulia of Realtors. It is not your only source, but a good starting point.
http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Middleton-agent--24706

Deb
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Any Realtor can help you. And (unlike using paid services), you'll get the information for free.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA