Foreclosure in Middleton>Question Details

Looking Arou…, Home Buyer in Middleton, WI

where can you get a list of foreclosed properties for middleton wi?

Asked by Looking Around, Middleton, WI Sun Jun 13, 2010

I will send you a list of foreclosures in Middleton right away. The foreclosure market can be tricky and you will need a good agent on your side to help you with the transaction once you decide to move forward. I have helped 3 clients to date with foreclosed homes and 2 with short sales. I would be happy to help you. Please email me and let me know when you would like to get started. Thanks.

Mark Gladue
Bunbury & Associates
Downtown Office
608-239-5593 Cell
I would love to send you a list of foreclosures in Middleton, please email your phone number and request to I will keep you updated with any new listings as soon as they come on the market.
I hope to talk to you soon. Judy Braund, 608-235-0431
There is no reason to pay for a subscription service. Much of the information is these services is dated. Many Realtors subscribe to these services, and utilize other data sources to cross reference and verify data.

Here's a list from Trulia of Realtors. It is not your only source, but a good starting point.

Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in ,
Any Realtor can help you. And (unlike using paid services), you'll get the information for free.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA