Foreclosure in Pensacola>Question Details

Chris, Other/Just Looking in Japan

where can i get free listings of tax forclosures?

Asked by Chris, Japan Sun Jul 6, 2008

Answers

6
Hi Chris,

Checking the Escambia County Clerk of Court site is the best place to find houses that have been or are in the final stages of foreclosure for the Pensacola area. If you are wanting to find something that has not gone into foreclosure, but may be obtained via a short sale, it would be best to find a local real estate professional who will check the "hot sheet" on the local MLS every day.

There are also programs that some real estate professionals subscribe to that allow them to search properties that have been delivered a first notice of foreclosure, allowing time for someone to buy it prior to final foreclosure. There are many great agents out there that can help.

I have a listing right now that is nearing foreclosure and we will be offering it as a short sale. If you are interested in contacting me for further information, just let me know.

One more thing...there is a small newspaper in our area called the Escambia Sun-Press and this publication prints the notices required for foreclosure. Good Luck!
Hey Chris!

You can go to the Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court's website and click on "Public Records" at the top of the page. Once you accept the public records disclaimer, there will be a link to "Mortgage Foreclosure Sales", which will give you an entire list of properties that are up for foreclosure and the dates that they will be auctioned off on the court house steps. In addition to that, I can send you homes that are listed in the MLS system as foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, or short sales.

Email me your email address, and I will be glad to get you some information.

Preston Murphy
Weeks Realty, Inc.
prestonmurphy@weeksrealty.net
Check the county website for these opportunities, however not all counties post this info, you might contact their office for the info. http://www.lynn911.com
Chris,

If your target area is between Sarasota and Punta Gorda we can provide the information you are looking for as well as specific information on the location. There are some great opportunities in the North Port area. 3/2/2/ pool home, 2,000 sf, built after 2004 and priced under $180,000.

Let us know if you would like additional information.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
941-408-5363
ecklerteam@comcast.net
Check with the Escambia County Tax Collectors Office. There are several "agencies" that appear to have such listings.

PROPERTY APPRAISERS OFFICE - http://www.escpa.org/

ESCAMBIA COUNTY TAX COLLECTORS - TAX CERTIFICATE SALES LIST 2008 - http://www.escambiataxcollector.com/PageView.asp?edit_id=1
Dear Chris,

I'm not sure about Pensacola, but here in Tulsa, Oklahoma those properties are listed on the County Tax Assessor's website. I would suggest checking the Tax Assessors website for the county you are interested in.