Foreclosure in Staten Island>Question Details

see k liew, Home Buyer in 10312

where can i get free foreclosure home detail?

Asked by see k liew, 10312 Sun Sep 18, 2011

Answers

4
Irena Popilevsky’s answer
Your question is not spacific but I am guessing that you are asking about home details on a property that is in foreclosure. If the property is listed for sale than any realtor can provide you with the information, if the property is in a lis pendets ( in foreclosure status ) you may obtain the information from tax records. Keep in mind though that if the property is not offered for sale through a real estate company you will not get the opportunity to physically inspect the enterior.Some properties are offered for sale as a short sale as well.
You can get free foreclosure information by clicking on the link bellow.
At any time feel free to contact us at (718) 668-0423
I disagree with the above answers. If you are represented as a buyer client you are able to have your realtor get to work for you! You can get a list of auction dates in all boros anytime from any realtor, on properties being sold outside of mls as well as inside of the mls. Yes, some forclosures show up in mls. But if a realtor knows how to use their tools they can provide useful info. Call my office tomorrow and I can help you. 718 605 5800 Traci Cangiano Nys Lic RE Broker - Owner
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Contact a local real estate agent. You can only buy foreclosed homes once the bank lists them with a real estate brokerage and puts them on the Multiple Listing Service, so no matter what anyone else tells you, the only way to purchase a foreclosed home is through a real estate agent or broker. And, since the seller almost always pays the real estate commission, why on earth would you NOT hire a professional to help you. Free is good, right?
Any local agent/realty office can provide free necessary information...