Foreclosure in Brentwood>Question Details

Diamondc, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

where can i find a good agent who has access to preforeclosures and forclosures in addition to good?

Asked by Diamondc, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jun 16, 2009

experience in these markets - have been looking for quite some t ime and would like to get something asap in the following areas - 90403, 90404, 90049, 90024 (all north of wilshire)

Answers

3
Shel-lee Davis - BRE #01817412’s answer
Diamondo:

In these zip codes there are approximately 14 bank owned (7 north of Wilshire and only 1 listed); 85 in Notice of Trustee Sale (21 of these are south of Wilshire and approx 13 are right on Wilshire in the various condominium buildings) and 166 are in Notice of Default (with approx 40 south of Wilshire and quite a few on Wilshire). Not all of these properties are listed for sale and not all the homeowners in NTS or NOD will sell. Some will work out a loan modification, some will refinance, and some with just pay their mortgage current from other sources of funds. There are, however, some of these home which should be for sale (based on the current home'owner's ability to pay for their home) and are not. This is where you come in.

Even though this is not a large amount of inventory, you only need one homeowner who is willing to sell to you to make your dream of home ownership in this area a reality. Having spent the last 6 years working extensively with distress homeowners and qualified buyers for their properties, it has been my pleasure to help many people avoid foreclosure and an equal number of happy homeowners find their new homes. With an aggressive, but compassionate, personalized shopping method, working together, we can match you to your home. If you would like to explore this futher, contact me directly either by phone or through my profile. It would be my pleasure to help you find next home. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 16, 2009
I was working with a buyer seeking a similar home in the area and we found a great property! Give me a call, I have a daily updated list of foreclosures. Also, if you are looking for an agent you should always interview them as a first step.
Please give me a call!
Nicole
310-694-2288
Hi Diamond I have a list for you I specialize in this area. Rodeo Realty - Sherman Oaks
Jonelle Bechard 818-605-3204