Foreclosure in 94531>Question Details

 Dee, Real Estate Pro in Oakland, CA

where can I find the purchase amt. paid at a trustee sale in Contra Costa County?

Asked by Dee, Oakland, CA Wed Jun 10, 2009

Is it posted online, and when? Is there a starting price listed before the auction starts?

Help the community by answering this question:


The price should be recorded with the county recorders I think. But some investors supress the price. You would have to have the title company pull it for you.

There is a opening bid a trustee sale auctions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 10, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer