Foreclosure in Inglewood>Question Details

Qualityvendo…, Other/Just Looking in Inglewood, CA

where are the REO realtors, brokers and asset managers that need field services..(i.e. debris removal, haul aways, occupancy inspections)?

Asked by, Inglewood, CA Tue Jan 26, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Cassandra Black, Consultant’s answer
Many of them will be not be located in your immediate geographic area. Target the big property preservation companies (many of whom are overwhelmed) and offer your services. You will have fill out their vendor pack, which will ask for license and insurance. You will have to provide the zip codes you service. They will contact you with work orders as properties are foreclosed on in your area. They will contact other vendors, too. They often have their own pricing caps. Just b/c you get a work order does not mean you have to take it ... review their pricing caps carefully to make sure you can make a profit from the job. Tons of free info at link below. Good luck!

Cassandra Black, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer