Foreclosure in 05602>Question Details

Pete Keiser, Home Owner in 05602

when does a person have to vacate their property after it is put up for auction?

Asked by Pete Keiser, 05602 Mon Mar 28, 2011

Not much else to add really.I am in foreclosure my home was supposed to go up for auction in April. It has been cancelled because I have been offered a chance at another modification. It seems ridiculous but I'll follow through it. Because I had this pending auction date I still didn't have any information on what that all means. I don't know when I will be officially need to leave the property. I was told from the firm handling my case that the schedule I had been on has expired. I received a letter from the firm of a 60day notice of sale. That is al the information I had In the mean time I have been trying to find somewhere to move to. I live on a small SSDI income with no savings and one minor child still home. I haven't gotten funding for low income housing. My name came up on the waiting list but was told there isn't funding to be [laced. So I am screwed.

Answers

1
It's distressing. I, too, have been underfoot of this mortgage modification monstrosity. it's perfectly appalling. I live in Brunswick, Maine, and the scarcity is similar. Worse than the lack of services, however, is the judgment and mistrust that the powerful mete out to human beings that find themselves in difficult situations. Like it helps.

I can't offer any strategies, but your story deserves attention, and I want you to know that my heart goes out to you.