Foreclosure in Burnsville>Question Details

Jcurtiss, Home Seller in Burnsville, MN

what would nullify or disqualify a sheriff sale results.?

Asked by Jcurtiss, Burnsville, MN Fri Mar 5, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin’s answer
If the owner filed bankruptcy, reinstatement funds via certified funds recieved before sale, modification or some other agreed settlement with funds received prior to sale.

Some are easy to resolve and some more difficult, it depends on the specific transaction and the lender involved and the state it happens.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert

Metro Milwaukee
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
I would recommend deleting this question since the other question you posted will get you far more detailed answers
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
Contact an attorney. If the sale has already happened, you can redeem it by paying the bid price, and penalties. Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
Without any specific details--Any attorney who specializes in real estate can best advise you--most professionals do offer a free consultation--it will depend on all circumstances that led to this point.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
You really should check with a real estate attorney in your area, at least for the free first meeting to give you a direction. If teh sale has not taken place yet call your bank at once and ask for the home retention department. Once the sale takes place your oppurtunities and rights are diminished. You should however stay in the house because once you move out, you have even less chance of orking anything out. Good luck working things out
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer