Foreclosure in 33412>Question Details

Russell, Home Buyer in 33412

what score do you need for va loan.[ millilli@yahoo.com ]

Asked by Russell, 33412 Thu Oct 8, 2009

Answers

9
loansharksolution’s answer
Pastor Sam Loan Shark Plc is a company established in 1966 in Italy.Now we are located in Spain,United Kingdom,France,Germany, united State, Canada .We give out loan at 2% interest to any serious minded individual and company. If you are interested in obtaining a loan from our company contact us at loansharksolution@yahoo.com
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.
We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.
Available now
MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE
AND MORE
Available now..
Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

{gregorylawson.icc@gmail.com}

Regards
Gregory Lawson
(646) 580-4839
Good Day !!!!!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills?
i want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Horse Loans
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.
Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).
Good day Every One.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I placed it on forum, I am Jonetta Robert by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Scott Spencer for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in
search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for
feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to
involve my self in such business again but A Friend
of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a
trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000
Dollars by this great firm Scott {Micro finance Foundation} managed by Mr. Scott Spencer.
If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you
can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the
funds I will advice you to, contact him via scttspencer7@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mr. Spencer and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.
Dear Investor's/Loan Seeker's,

Do you need a loan? Are you in financial mess? We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% rate, We are project finding's and we offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, GBP, AUD, MYR, EUROS ONLY. Interested Individual OR Companies should contact us for more information: E-mail: (linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg) OR (linpohloanfirm@gmail.com),

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
if u really need the loan just contact the loan lender via email. at (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) and he will tell u want to do.
Good day Every One.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Jonetta Robert by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Scott Spencer for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in
Hello dear my name is Evelyn am from U.S Texas . i feel very sorry in your situation i am once in a situation like this until a friend introduce me to a God send loan lender Mr. Musa Jemi. who help me with a loan of of $50,000USD. withing 48 hours without a credit check or stress. which am using for my little business now. if you are in need of a loan you can contact him via email. at (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) and tell him that Evelyn introduce him to you.
I have had clients purchase a home using a VA loan with a 550 credit score, but you can not have any late payments in the last 12 months.
Good Day !!!!!

reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Horse Loans
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.
Please write back if interested.
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).
Flag Wed May 14, 2014