Foreclosure in Orlando>Question Details

Rachel, Home Owner in Orlando, FL

what kind of license and insurance do i need to start a business cleaning up foreclosures?

Asked by Rachel, Orlando, FL Tue Nov 8, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


It depends on if you are interested in working for private individuals (investors) or if you are interested in working with Property Preservation compaies emplyed by the banks to do clean-outs, securing, lawn cutes, etc

If you choose to work for property preservation compaies, you will need a contractor's license.

If you choose to work for investors, a contractor's license is not necessary for clean outs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 8, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer