Foreclosure in 33957>Question Details

Maddie, Home Buyer in 33957

what is ther lowest price i could get a 3 bedroom ,oceanfront condo in the Miami area ?

Asked by Maddie, 33957 Thu Apr 7, 2011

Answers

4
Your choices in the Miami Area for OCEANFRONT are from south to north; South Beach, Miami Beach, North Beach, Surfside, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles Beach.

When you talk about "LOWEST PRICE" what do you have in mind? Let me know in private- and I will send you the complete run-down on all that is available and highlight the lowest prices on the market.

The 3 bedrooms with the lowest asking prices will most likely be short-sales and REO- bank owned units... the huge issue with these "asking prices" is that they seldom sell for that "asking price" ~ they sell for much more... take a look here and see what you find ~ http://waterwayrealty.sef.mlxchange.com

❧ MIAMI BEACH REAL ESTATE GUY ✺ WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
Also Maddie, if you do not have 100% CASH to buy a condo you may not be able to purchase in many condo complexes. Very few lenders will take a risk on a condo unless it is on the "approved list".

If you need to get a mortgage to buy, contact a realtor in Miami that has a lot of experience with condos and hopefully they will know which condos it is possible to get a mortgage.
Hi Mddie,

Find a Realtor in the Miami area to help you. Ask your favorite Realtor in Sanibel to refer someone and they may get 25-33% of the commission as a "referral" fee!

Good luck in your search!

Alma
I do not work in the Miami area but someone I worked with previously does. Let me know if you would like their contact information.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com