Foreclosure in Waleska>Question Details

Drabble, Other/Just Looking in Georgia

what is the address on the high rock road property?

Asked by Drabble, Georgia Thu Jun 14, 2012

Answers

2
I don't see any homes for a sale either
Web Reference: http://www.indexpost.com/
I do not see any homes currently listed for sale on Highrock Road in Waleska in the MLS (First Multiple Listing Service - FMLS).

If it is a foreclosed vacant property, the bank may be in the process of getting ready to list it on the market with a Waleska Real Estate Agent soon. You will be able to see it listed here on Trulia when that happens, although there is a delay from the time it actually gets listed in the MLS and the time it begins appearing online. For this reason, it is always good to have an agent set up an automated search for you to be immediately alerted when any particular house becomes available on the market.

If the house on Highrock Rd is vacant but not bank owned, My investment company may be interested in purchasing the property if it needs lot's of repairs. We are professional home buyers in the Waleska area.

Please see the link below for more information about buying distressed properties in Waleska.