Foreclosure in 44077>Question Details

David Berg, Home Buyer in Wetherbee, Fairport...

what happens after my bid has been accepted?

Asked by David Berg, Wetherbee, Fairport Harbor, OH Wed Apr 28, 2010

Answers

2
Hello David,
Congratulations on having your bid accepted!!! It seems like you may have placed a bid on-line with HUD, etc. I have many questions about your situation. I can better help if we speak. There are so many possibilities and since I do not know the details, it is hard for me to answer. Please feel free to contact me at 440-796-4833 and we will review where you are with your bid. - Jennifer Allen Prudential Select Properties
It depends by "bid" if you won at auction or an offer on a purchase and sales. If it is in auction you will need to abide by teh auction terms on deposit and closing date. If it is a purchase and sales, then as well you have to abide by what was included on your offer. In most cases you first need seller signatures, then will meet with your loan officer and finalize your mortggae application so it is in process, then will complete a home inspection with any results to the seller within 7 days, your loan officer will order the appraisal, you will receive a committment letter and should then close. That is it in a nutshell but check your purchase agreement for things that are specific to your purchase, your buyer broker should guide you, if you went at it alone you may want a lawyer to review your docs for guidance. good luck with your purchase.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com