Foreclosure in Old Naples>Question Details

q4him, Home Owner in Naples, FL

what does it mean when its only has $1000.00 for the price of a bank owned property

Asked by q4him, Naples, FL Mon Mar 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3024188830--2nd-St-S-Naple…

Answers

6
Have no idea! Doubt is is real; probably a typing error. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601....(3/12)
I would say this " IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust an agent to help you. We know the market and our services will help guide you so that you are not taken by some scam.
Good luck and don't get sucked into a bogus real estate deal, invest your money wisely, use a competent real estate professional to guide you.

Claudette Looker
239-601-6088
Hi Q,

It means that the bank has filed Lis Pendens to take the property but the property is still moving through the foreclosure process. This listing came from the Collier County clerk records so the properties are not actually for sale and the price is bogus. It may never make it to market. I think I can get it for you for $900. Just kidding!

Bill Sontag, Realtor
Prudential Florida Realty
239-293-2926
wsontag@earthlink.net
To me, it says "There's been a BIG mistake!"
That is very similar to a bait and switch where a company advertises something that does not exist to get you to call.

Foreclosure / Bank Owned
$1,000 Transfer
Value

Not certain what the question is pertaining to ? Asking price ?

Kevin Rathburn, Realtor
239-269-4575 Direct Line
KRnaples@gmail.com

KevinRathburn.com Integrity-Diligence-Innovation