Foreclosure in Corona>Question Details

Marjorieleeg…, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

we live in az we won a nice foreclosure or a pre-foreclosure. marjorieleegarcia@yahoo.com.a large one six bedrooms. thanks so much. in south corna.

Asked by Marjorieleegarcia, Corona, CA Tue Oct 29, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Marjorie,

If you are looking to actually purchase a foreclosure through the auction process you will need all cash to make that purchase. I have purchased about 40 homes in the past 2 years on the court house steps for another investor. I am also a real estate broker in the Corona area. For the month of October, there were only 5 homes sold through the foreclosure process in Corona. If you're patient, time is on your side, and have cash then maybe this would work for you.

I assume you are looking for a pre-foreclosure or foreclosed home for pricing reasons? You could still find a good value on a standard sale if you keep on the look out. As all other Realtors®, I would be more than happy to help your family find a home.

I have included a link below that will show you the currently active homes in Corona with six bedrooms that are being offered in the pre-foreclosure and/or REO stages.

David Vairin
Broker #01912706
Transformed Realty Group
David@TransformedRealty.com

David...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
hi David, How much Cash i need for auction home? i can buy under 200k.
Flag Tue Mar 18, 2014
With a little more info about what you're looking for, we can narrow down the search to just those homes that match your needs.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you have any more questions.

Ray Wright
Realtor & Certified Pre-foreclosure Specialist
Direct: 951-354-1303
Email: RayWright@kw.com
Marjorie, you didn't set a price, but I've emailed you homes that may work for you. Check your emails often as more properties become available on the market and possibly for you. Don't hesitate to call with any real estate related questions.
Hi Marjorie,
As Jory mentioned there are very very few foreclosures in South Corona.
I am a Realtor here in Corona and would love to meet with you and show you the best priced homes in South Corona.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
LydiaKray@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lydia Kray
Realty One Group- Corona
cell 951-733-1058
http://www.LydiaKray.com
Good morning Marjorie,
I would be very happy to help you on your home search here in California. Would you be so kind to respond to the following questions:
What type of property are you looking for, a single family residence or an income property?
What would be your price range and what type of loan are you planning to obtain?
What areas are you interested in searching?
Do you plan to occupy the property or is this an investment home?

Thank you very much for your inquiry and I look forward to the possibility of helping you find the right home for you.

Have a blessed day!
Hi Marjorie....our distressed market is slowing down . There are not a lot of short sales and bank owned available. We do have a lot of standard sales, some of which show like and are priced similar to distressed sales.
I will email you some large South Corona homes now...

Jory Blake
Corona Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com