Foreclosure in Ocean Grove>Question Details

Camille Dica…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ

we are looking for nice blocks close to the ocean that are reasonably priced because they need work

Asked by Camille Dicarlo, Morristown, NJ Sun Apr 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3057287799-51-Cookman-Ave-Oce…

Answers

3
If you are looking for distressed homes from Sandy, there aren't many in Ocean Grove. But, if you go a few miles south to Belmar or Manasquan, even Pt. Pleasant, there are plenty.
The problem is that the builders are buying these as fast as they hit the market. And some never make the market. I may have one coming on in Avon.
If you reach out to me via Trulia or my website below, I'd be happy to help you further. You may not want to buy in a flood zone. Lots to consider. Hope to hear from you again. We get many people in Southern Monmouth County coming from Chester!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Robert and Camille,

I am an agent who services the Monmouth County are and I would be happy to help you find your next home. Depending on your budget there are some nice homes available in the Ocean Grove area. Please give me a call at your convenience and we can discuss all the potential opportunities in more detail.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker - Robert MIchael Realty
(732) 239-7452 Cell
rdsheed@comcast.net
Hi Camille and Robert there are properties that are within the first 3 beach blocks that may require work. The closer you are to the Ocean and if you have oceanviews there is a price related to that. You really need to work with a realtor because right now in Ocean Grove we are experiencing and influx of buyers due to the lack of inventory furthur south due to the major damage of hurricane Sandy. Ocean Grove did great during the hurricane so we have many buyers but a lack of iinventory. Therefore with the lack of supply and great demand properties are getting multiple bids and some even selling over the asking price. The buyers want to invest now before prices begin to creep up and while the interest rates stay historically low!
Hi Paula;
Thank you for your feedback
Nice to hear your area did well from the hurricane
We were thinking of buying a property and were interested in finding a nice block not too far from the beach it seems blocks are not all the same as we have been looking on line
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013