Foreclosure in 47406>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Bloomington, IN

we are interested in making an offer on a foreclosure. the house is a 3 bedroom log home on 4.13 acres with

Asked by Joe, Bloomington, IN Mon Mar 16, 2009

large pond and pole barn asking price is 110,000 there is some work to be done such as putting down new floor (on conrete slab foundation) needs new water heater, and other small fixes. this property has been on the market for around a year. what is a good price to offer???

Answers

1
Deb Tomaro’s answer
Is it listed in the MLS? A lot depends on the location. A lot depends on the bank. And a lot depends on how badly you want it. There is a lot to know about buying a bank owned home. I have helped people buy over 125 bank owned homes in the past year and I tend to be pretty aggressive with price recommendations on bank owned homes . If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me: deb.tomaro@homefinder.org. I am an agent with RE/MAX Acclaimed Properties.