Foreclosure in Brockton>Question Details

Duglink, Home Buyer in Brockton, MA

was denied a modification with Chase, i was 2 payments behind and they want me to sign up for their in house modification instead.....which drops by

Asked by Duglink, Brockton, MA Wed Apr 7, 2010

250/month......If i let my home go into foreclosure will i have a better chance of getting a better modification???....i heard they have to give you the MHA mod if you go into i making sense? or should i just settle for the Chase trial, again????.the MHA number was saving me close to 600/month

am i taking to big of a gamble by going 3 full payments behind now?.............12k in the rear after i was told i didn't qualify for the MHA plan ..........Chase said i couldn't reapply for the MHA plan again that true????

Help the community by answering this question:


There is a company called Realty Funding Partners and they can help you.

You can read all about it on the following link:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 1, 2011
Your modification was not denied you just don't like the results. You have heard incorrectly they do not have to give you the "MHA" you have to qualify for it. Chase ran your numbers and based on your income and debt determined you didn't qualify for it but you qualify for their internal modification showing they are willing to work with you. It is your choice to take what they are offering. Do not waste your money on a loan modification company to tell you that you qualify for MHA just because that is what you want to hear they just want your money. You can usually re-apply if your financial situation changes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 7, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer