Foreclosure in Griffin Park>Question Details

1timebuyer, Home Buyer in Griffin Park, Frisco,...

trying to get information on 12002 Eastpark Lane, Frisco. NO ONE will return calls, 3 weeks of attempts. What do we need to do to get a response ?

Asked by 1timebuyer, Griffin Park, Frisco, TX Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

8
This is a bank owned property that is not available yet. It could be prelisted, in litigation, who knows. Bank took possession of it November of last year so there is definitely something going on with the title or bank taking possession that is keeping it from being ready to be on the market. I list homes for BOA and a couple of others and very rarely does the bank take longer than a few weeks from taking possession to approval for listing unless there is a problem of some sort.
If your agent has been calling and they completely ignored her/him then it's time to look for a different property.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Might be b/c Realty Trac is NEVER live time feed. I've rarely found one that wasn't already sold months before- realtor.com is the most realiable and up to date info for available properties.
Our agent has been calling the agent who is attached to the listing on realtytrac.com. she has called for 3 weeks, we have requested info and gotten no response. First and foremost we need showing instructions. Why is it this difficult?
On LOTS of foreclosures, the agent with the listing is only interested in listing, and wants another agent to bring the buyer. That's why you can call and call, but your attempts go ignored. You need to be working with an agent who has your best interest at heart. Work with a buyer's agent.
Have a blessed day!
Ronda
I am sorry you haven't heard anything yet...
I know how frustrating situations like that can be...
All I can tell you at this moment is that the property is not listed on MLS.

Ana Maier
http://www.BestFriscoHomes.com
I'd be glad to help - call me at 469-450-1326. Thanks! Andrea Brooks
Web Reference: http://topagent.co
What information do you want to know? Contact me and I will see if I can answer your question.