Foreclosure in Laveen>Question Details

almatopete29, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

the homes was in auction sale. Did not sale how long before I must move?

Asked by almatopete29, Phoenix, AZ Sat May 25, 2013

No notice of auction. No final notice of foreclosure. Now I have a reality co. saying they work for Chase Bank. The reality co. says they will pay me if I clean and move out by June 20, 2013.
The house was auction on May 2.2013. How much time do I have to move. I still need to save for rent, moving help, and deposits. Im working part-time looking for more work.

Answers

5
You have until June 20th; if you want the money they are offering.
You can stay there until they evict you, which may take another month.
What did you do with all the money you haven't been paying them?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Were you the former owner or a tenant? That will make a difference to your options.

Any offer of cash for keys is probably the best deal you could get as a former owner.

Here is some information from a local atorney. http://www.doctorevictor.com/docs/DOCtrusteesale.PDF
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
You are asking a legal question on a Real Estate forum.

Some of the questions an attorney might ask you:

What are the terms of your lease? Are you compliant on your end? Are you maintaining the property, current on rent etc?

One of the options is to just accept the facts and consider the cash for keys offer. Most offering cash for keys have some room for negotiation.

Reaching out to an attorney with your lease would be the best way to understand your legal options.
You can negotiate time. But the longer you stay the less $$$$ they will offer. And if you don't move they could start the eviction process.
Did you ask the Realtor how long you have to move?