richweld, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

taxes seems to be the deciding factor, so with said what are the taxes for new construct on Turnament Ct, toll brothers ccp and also 1033 spyglass CCP

Asked by richweld, East Stroudsburg, PA Sun Sep 9, 2012

i'm looking to relocate, that's the reason for my tax questions

Answers

2
Ed McKeown’s answer
Rich,
The taxes would range from $10,000 to $15,000 depending on the size of the home. There are some great homes on the market in The Country Club and there are some attorneys successful in helping get tha taxes reduced on homes in that area. If you need help give me a call.
Home searching starts on the internet and then you need the help of a buyers agent. There are a lot of short sales and some foreclosures and some non distressed sales that are competetively priced.
Ed :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
I understand. You need to be working with an agent who can help youmake informed decisions about homes. They would have to look at tax records inthe neighborhood to give you an idea of what you would pay. There is a house on that street built in 2004 with apx 3100 Sq ft pays a little more than $11,000 per year. 1033 spyglass Is $15,183.21 per year
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012